Silicone wire , industrial name AGR Silicone rubber wire is a wire processed with silicon material, the temperature range is -60-200, the voltage is 300/500V, the conductor material is tinned copper, the insulator is silicone rubber, and the weaving layer is glass fiber silicone resin . The following introduces "the difference between silicone wire and ordinary wire, which is better between silicone wire and ordinary wire".
1. The difference between silicone wire and ordinary wire
(1) The silicone rubber cable is very thick and hard, and can produce a good partition effect during use, and can be used with confidence in production or life.
(2) Silicone rubber cables are different from other cables because the jacket is made of rubber, which is waterproof and wear-resistant. Also, although it can be used in other water environments, general cables do not have this characteristic.
(3) There are also some problems in the application of silicone rubber cables. Because his price is very expensive. This is because the investment cost is relatively high and the initial investment is also large, but the rubber cable has less failures during use, does not require frequent maintenance, and has the characteristics of anti-aging, wear resistance, oil resistance, oil resistance, flame retardant, etc. It is suitable for use in some field use.
The difference between silicone wire and ordinary wire
Which is better, silicone wire or ordinary wire?
I don't know where to use it. Fire wire for high temperature, silicone wire for wetness, and mecha wire for overhead. Generally, Chen Guobiao is enough. Ordinary silicone wire has the following uses:
1. It is arranged indoors, and the movement requires soft, shielding and other places.
2. The bending radius is more than 6 times the outer diameter of the cable, and the installation ambient temperature should be above 0.
Widely used in high temperature environments such as lighting, household appliances, electrical appliances, instruments, motor wiring and electronics, lighting, and burning appliances. The long-term allowable working temperature of the cable is below 180, and it can be used in the ambient temperature range below -60. It is suitable for electrical connection between mobile electrical equipment in high temperature environments such as power generation, metallurgy, chemical industry, and industry. Wiring in high-temperature places such as electronic equipment, heavy machinery, electrical installation, industrial machinery, and electric heating products, as well as internal connecting wires and instruments used in microwave ovens, fax machines, printers, copiers, scanners and other machines, motor wiring, electronics, combustion appliances, etc. high temperature environment.