The name of the UL silicone wire seems to be derived from its resistance to high temperature. Of course, it not only has high temperature properties, but also low temperature resistance! The working temperature of the UL silicone wire can even be lower than minus zero, from -65 to +200 ℃ , The high temperature line can work normally, the rated voltage should not exceed 600V, and the use of the high temperature line will be brought into full play. If we want to understand the use of high-temperature wires, we must first understand the classification of high-temperature wires. We must understand that the uses of each type of high-temperature wire are different.
UL silicone wire use
There are generally two kinds of materials for UL silicone wires:
Teflon material (that is, polyfluorotetraethylene),
Teflon material is relatively hard.
1. Rated temperature: -65℃～+250℃
2. Rated voltage: 600V
3. Executive standard: GJB773A-2000
4. Conductor: single or multiple strands of tinned copper wire or silver-plated copper wire; nickel-plated copper wire or pure nickel wire.
5. Color: red, yellow, blue, white, black, green, brown, orange, transparent, etc.
6. Insulator: polyperfluoroethylene propylene (FEP); fusible tetrafluoroethylene (PFA); polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
1. It has excellent corrosion resistance, oil resistance, strong acid resistance, strong alkali resistance, strong oxidant resistance, etc.;
2. It has excellent electrical insulation performance, high voltage resistance, low high frequency loss, no moisture absorption, and high insulation resistance;
3. Has excellent flame resistance, aging resistance and long service life
4. In the electronics industry, it can be used for temperature compensation wires, low temperature resistant wires, high temperature heating wires, aging resistant wires and flame retardant wires;
5. In the household appliance industry, it can be used for the internal wiring of air conditioners, microwave ovens, electronic disinfection cabinets, electric rice cookers, electronic thermos, electric heaters, electric ovens, electric frying pans, lamps and lanterns, etc.
6. Widely used in high temperature environments such as aviation, metallurgy, petroleum, household appliances, lighting, electronic appliances, instrumentation, motors, industrial equipment, etc.
7. Widely used in electrical appliances, lighting fixtures and instruments as insulating lead wires. It can also be used as a lead wire for F, H class motors.
Silicone rubber insulated glass fiber braided UL silicone wire AGRP:
1. Rated temperature: -60℃～+200℃
2. Rated voltage: 500V
3. Execution standard: GB5013.3-1997
4. Conductor: single or multiple strands of tinned copper wire
5. Color: red, yellow, blue, white, black, green, brown, gray, yellow-green, etc.
6. Insulator: Silicone rubber and glass fiber weave (external silicone resin treatment).
Widely used in high temperature environments such as internal combustion engines, lighting fixtures, household appliances, and electric heating appliances.
After understanding the use of the high-temperature wire, I am afraid that you still do not know the appearance of the high-temperature wire? The high-temperature wire we often use is divided into many colors, such as red, yellow, white, black, yellow, green, etc. The appearance is very similar to ordinary hemp rope, but it has a glossiness and a very bright appearance. There are also many kinds of high-temperature wires classified by insulation, such as fluoroplastics, silicone rubber, silicone rubber and multi-core high-temperature cables, etc., which are all excellent products in high-temperature wires.