High-temperature Silicone wire has excellent high temperature resistance and low temperature resistance, excellent high pressure resistance, aging resistance, high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and long service life. Instructions for use: The insulation is made of silicone rubber, and the colors are: white, red, black, blue, green, yellow, translucent, etc. Long service life, soft and easy to install. Widely used in lighting fixtures, microwave ovens, fax machines, household appliances, electric heating appliances, instrumentation, motor lead wires and high-temperature wire environments such as electronics, lamps, and dyeing tools. Next, let's take a look at the common classifications of silicone wires.
1. What are the types of commonly used silicone wires and silicone cables according to their uses? According to the use, it can be divided into bare wire, insulated wire, heat-resistant wire, shielded wire, power cable, control cable, communication cable, radio frequency cable, etc.
2. What kinds of insulated silicone wires are there? The common insulated wires are as follows: PVC insulated wire, PVC insulated flexible wire, nitrile-polyvinyl chloride mixture insulated flexible wire, rubber insulated wire, agricultural underground buried aluminum core plastic insulated wire, rubber insulated cotton yarn textile soft wire Wires, PVC insulated nylon sheathed wires, PVC insulated flexible wires for electricity and lighting, etc.
3. What occasions is the cable tray suitable for? The cable tray is suitable for the indoor and outdoor overhead laying of power cables and control cables in general industrial and mining enterprises, and can also be used for indoor and outdoor erection in telecommunications, radio and television and other departments.
4. What are the cable accessories? Commonly used electrical accessories are cable terminal junction boxes, cable intermediate junction boxes, connecting pipes and terminals, steel wire ducts, cable trays, etc.
5. What is the cable intermediate joint? The device that connects the cable and the conductor, insulating shield and protective layer of the cable to connect the cable line is called the cable intermediate joint.
The above is the introduction of "what are the commonly used silicone wires". ZHONGZHEN NEW ENERGY Factory is a professional UL silicone wire manufacturer. After years of hard work, Zhongzhen New Energy Wire has won the industry's recognition in the domestic and overseas markets. The formation is dominated by various types of silicone cables such as UL silicone cables, extra soft silicone cables, new energy high-voltage silicone cables, (16mm?-300mm?) large square silicone cables, and has successfully launched low-smoke halogen-free cables, EV (XLPE) cable, PEEK wire, wire harness processing and new energy wire / wire harness and other products. Welcome customers and friends to contact us.